- 1/2 cup Grass Fed Butter, Melted
- 2 Eggs, Preferably Local Pastured
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt – where to buy salt
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour – where to buy coconut flour
- 1-3 Tablespoons Raw Honey – where to buy natural sweeteners
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork. Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
2)Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9″ greased pie pan. Prick the dough with a fork. Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool.