No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 8oz pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cold half and half (can use milk if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 cups thawed Cool Whip topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 pkgs (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (16oz) pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 2 tbsp. half and half and sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold in 3 cups Cool Whip Topping.
- Spread on bottom on pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup half and half into large mixing bowl, add both pkgs of vanilla pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended 1-2 minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with 2 cups Cool Whip topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.