Coconut Milk Yogurt
- PREP TIME: min
- COOK TIME: min
- TOTAL TIME: 0 min
- YIELD: 2 Pints
- DIFFICULTY: medium
- 3 Cans Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 TBS Grass-Fed Gelatin
- 6 Ounces of Coconut Milk Yogurt (from previous batch or store bought)
- Heat coconut milk in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Heat coconut milk to 180 degrees F. The coconut milk should be hot to touch but not yet boiling.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of gelatin over the milk and whisk it in.
- Let the milk cool to 110 degrees F.
- Whisk in the coconut milk from previous batch or from a container.
- Pour mixture into a yogurt maker and allow it to incubate for 12-15 hours.
- Refrigerate the yogurt until ready to serve.