Dairy Free Coconut Milk Fudge
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 2 h
- TOTAL TIME: 2 h 5 min
- YIELD: 25 Small Cubes
- DIFFICULTY: medium
- RECIPE TYPE: Dessert
- 2-1/2 Cups Soy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup BPA Free Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- This recipe is made in a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Throw all ingredients except vanilla extract in your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- After the fudge has cooked for 2 hours, turn off the crock pot and add vanilla extract.
- Stir ingredients together and let the fudge cool.
- Stir fudge and pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Spread evenly and refrigerate for for 4-6 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into 25 bit size pieces.