Avocado Chocolate Cookies
4 ounces organic, fair trade unsweetened chocolate melted in 1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 organic avocado
1/4 cup unsalted organic almond butter (may substitute peanut butter)
1/2 cup honey
3 organic, cage-free eggs
1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
3 tbsp. organic almond flour (like this)
1. In a food processor, puree the avocado until it’s very smooth.
2. Add the other other ingredients, one ingredient at a time, and pulse until the batter is combined.
3. Chill the batter in the fridge for at least an hour.
4. Fill a pastry bag with the chilled batter and pipe the batter out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, about a tablespoon at a time. Or, drop the chilled batter onto the paper by heaping tablespoonfuls.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes (check after 15 minutes).
6. Allow the cookies to cool for five minutes, then remove to a cooling rack or plate.