SPARKLING PARTY CHEESECAKE
1 packet ginger biscuits
2–3 Tbsp (30 – 45 ml) Stork Bake, melted
1 cup (250ml) cream
1 tub (200g) cream cheese
1 tin (385g) condensed milk
½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
To serve, you’ll need:
12 pudding glasses
Edible glitter dust (available from baking shops)
1. Place biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Alternatively, you can put them in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. Stir in the melted Stork Bake and put 1 – 2 tablespoons (15 – 30 ml) in the bottom of each glass.
3. Place in the fridge to chill.
4. Place cream, cream cheese and condensed milk in a bowl and beat until smooth. Add the lemon juice and whisk again until slightly thickened.
5. Fill each glass with the cream mixture and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
6. When you are ready to serve, dust with glitter, put a sparkler in each glass, and light. Serve immediately whilst still sparkling.