Chocolate Pudding Protein Bars
These gelatin protein bars are inspired by my love for chocolate ice cream, and my desire to make that chocolate pudding taste portable.
1 (13.5oz) can coconut milk
4.5 tb pure cocoa powder
1/4 cup + 2 tb organic cane sugar
1 tb gelatin
¼ cup gelatin
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) In a blender combine all ingredients except gelatin.
2) Slowly add the gelatin while blender is running to avoid any clumping.
3) Put in saucepan, over medium heat. While stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Then immediately remove from heat.
4) Grease a small baking dish with coconut oil. Pour gelatin mixture and let cool about 1-2 hours in the fridge until firmly set.
5) Cut into protein bars, and store in the fridge. Will keep for about 4-7 days