ANIMAL STYLE” FRIES
This recipe is on their “secret” menu!
3 medium Russet potatoes (I used frozen fries because it’s easier)
3 slices of Cheese (preferably sliced American style cheese)
4 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons of Ketchup
1 Tablespoon of Sweet relish
1/2 of a Yellow Onion
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Slice potato into french fry size strips. Thin or thick, depending on what you like. (or if you are using the frozen fries, you don’t have to worry about this step)
3. Bake fries in oven for 18-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown. You can pan fry them instead if you choose.
4. Dice onions while potatoes are cooking and sauté them over medium heat until or until they start caramelizing.
5. Mix ketchup, mayonnaise and relish together. Adjust to taste.
6. After fries are cooked, put cheese on top of fries and microwave for about 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
7. Sprinkle the sautéed onions on top.
8. Put the mayonnaise mixture on top.
9. Time to eat!!!! This recipe will have them licking the bowl!!