- 1½ cups Bisquick
- ⅓ cup hot water
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a medium sized bowl combine the Bisquick and the water. Stir until a dough is formed and spread the dough onto a round baking sheet until it’s 12 inches in diameter.
- Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- While the crust is baking whisk the eggs, milk and pepper together. Pour this in a medium skillet over medium heat and cook until the eggs scramble, stirring frequently.
- Remove this from the heat.
- When the crust is done sprinkle the cheddar cheese onto the crust evenly and then top with the scrambled eggs. Sprinkle the bacon evenly on the eggs and top it all with the mozzarella.
- Place the pizza back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.