- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash rubbed sage
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and herbs until blended. Divide dough into 12 portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 4-in. circle. Top each with 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture; bring edges of dough up over filling and pinch to seal.
- Place in greased muffin cups, seam side down. Cover with kitchen towels; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.