- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 4teaspoons baking powder
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4teaspoon cinnamon
- 2cups milk
- 2tablespoons water
- 3tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4teaspoon vanilla
- Heat a griddle or pan on the stove top. The griddle is ready for pancakes when water dropped on the hot griddle rolls and sizzles.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, water, oil, and vanilla.
- Mix well, but don’t over stir; a few lumps are okay.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Flip the pancake when bubbles form and begin to pop. Keep the heat medium to medium low; they burn fast.