- 10 chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon no-trans-fat 68% vegetable oil spread stick, melted
- 3 cups reduced-fat chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge topping
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel topping
1 _ In small bowl, mix wafer cookie crumbs and melted vegetable oil spread until crumbly. Press gently and evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Freeze 30 minutes.
2 _ Drop chocolate ice cream by small spoonfuls over crust; carefully spread until smooth. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
3 _ Spoon and carefully spread fudge topping over ice cream. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the pecans; press lightly. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
4 _ Drop vanilla ice cream by small spoonfuls over pecan layer; carefully spread until smooth. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup pecans. Cover; freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
5 _ To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes to soften. Carefully remove side of pan. Cut into 12 wedges. Place each wedge on individual dessert plate; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of the caramel topping. Store remaining ice cream cake covered in freezer.