All about our events company that cater for any function, also Art, paintings and clothing.
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Place seeds in a 1-qt. bowl; cover with water. Stir in salt; let stand, covered, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200°. Drain and rinse seeds; drain again and pat dry. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Toss with oil and kosher salt; spread in a single layer.
- Roast 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until crisp and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.