• ½ pound (250g)shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
• 2 avocados, hollowed and cut into small pieces
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 teaspoon cilantro, divided
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• 6-8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 4 slices of thin baby Swiss cheese
• Juice from half a lemon
• 4 whole wheat pita pockets
• 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut 1 piece of Swiss cheese into each pita pocket.
2. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and garlic salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilanto. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with half of the cilantro.
4. Take off of heat and add ¼ of the chicken to each pita.
5. Top the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/foreman grill for 2 minutes to serve warm.