Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
1 lb of Chicken Breasts 3 Peppers (Green, Red & Yellow), sliced 1 Onion, sliced 1 Package of Taco Seasoning Flour or corn tortillas Toppings – sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot
Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
The chicken looks burnt but it’s just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice.
Serve with tortillas and all the toppings – sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.
20 whole, fresh jalapeños
2- 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1 to 2 pounds of bacon
1 can of Crushed Pineapple ( drained )
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and set aside.
2. Mix the Cream Cheese with about half the can of pineapple. ( more or less to your liking)
3. Cut the tops of jalapeños off. Remove the seeds and membranes. Stuff each jalapeño with cream cheese/pineapple mixture. Wrap each jalapeño with 1 slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 35 minutes. If after 20 minutes the bacon doesn’t look brown enough, turn on the broiler for a couple of minutes to finish. Just keep a close eye so they don’t burn! Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Te propongo preparar estas brochetas de pollo.
Aceite Capullo® Spray
2 pechugas de pollo cortadas en cubos
1 cucharada de azúcar morena
1 cucharada de miel de abeja
1/2 taza de salsa soya
1 cucharada de ajo en polvo
1 cucharada de cebolla en polvo
Pimienta y chile de árbol en polvo al gusto
El jugo de 5 limones
Palitos de madera
Mezcla todos los ingredientes; con este preparado, marina las pechugas de pollo durante una hora.
Coloca el pollo en los palitos, rocía con dos disparos de aceite Capullo® Spray, pon las brochetas en un molde y hornea durante 20 minutos a 180 ºC.
Sirve con limón y ramitas de cilantro.
fresas con crema y queso!
•4 tazas de fresas
•150 g de queso crema
•1/2 taza de azúcar
•1/2 taza de crema
•1/2 cucharadita de ralladura de limón
•Palitos de chocolate
1. Lava las fresas en el chorro del agua y desinféctalas muy bien. Colócalas en cuatro copas.
2. Bate el queso crema con el azúcar hasta que se suavice.
3. Bate la crema a punto de picos suaves y envuélvela con la combinación anterior. Usa una espátula.
4. Sirve la mezcla de queso y crema sobre las fresas, decora con la ralladura de limón y palitos de chocolate.
1 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
1 (13 1/2 ounce) bags white corn tortilla chips
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
1 jalapeno, sliced crosswise, plus extra for garnish
1 (15 ounce) cans chili ( or your favorite chili recipe)
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup sour cream
1 cup green onion, chopped
1 tomato, diced
Have all the prepped ingredients easily accessible to assemble nachos.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook refried beans until they are loose enough to spoon onto nachos.
On a large ovenproof platter, spread out a layer of tortilla chips and quickly put a teaspoon of hot refried beans on each chip.
Working quickly, sprinkle with some onions, jack cheese, and jalapeño slices.
Spoon on chili and top that with Cheddar.
Repeat this layering process until ingredients are used up.
Save some of the jalapeño slices for garnish.
Place platter in the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a trivet or heatproof surface.
Top nachos with sour cream, green onions, diced tomato and jalapeño slices and serve hot
STUFFED BREAKFAST PEPPERS
1/4 lb. chorizo or sausage
1/4 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/8 c. milk
1/4 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
handful of fresh parsley, chopped
2 bell peppers, seeded and cleaned
salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Cook chorizo or sausage in skillet until it starts to brown.
Add onion and garlic. Blend together well. Continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Place eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, cheese and milk in a bowl and blend together with wire whisk until combined well.
Put cooked and drained chorizo in bowl with egg mixture and mix well.
Pour your mixture into each bell pepper and put them into a shallow baking dish.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until you can tell the eggs are thoroughly cooked.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*￼:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•￼:*¨¨*:•..•…
┊ ┊ ☆
Tres Leches Cake
1 – 18.25 ounces package yellow, french vanilla or butter recipe cake mix +
eggs, oil and water to make the cake
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 – 5 oz can evaporated milk
1 – 7.6 oz Nestle Media Crema (table cream) found in Latin isle or use whole milk
1 – pint whipping cream + 4 tablespoons powdered sugar or
1 – 8 oz container whipped topping (cool whip)
sliced fresh fruit for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for a 9×13 inch cake. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake cake until done, about 30 minutes. Remove cake from oven.
While cake is still warm, using a fork, or the back of a wooden spoon poke holes in the cake every 1/2 inch. In a large glass measure, stir together condensed milk, evaporated milk and whole milk.
Slowly pour the milk mixture all over the cake making sure to get the milk into the holes. Pour half of the milk mixture and let the cake sit for about 10 minutes, then come back and pour the rest of the milk over the cake.
The cake should absorb all of the milk if poured slowly. (If you don’t want a really wet cake only use half of the milk mixture).
Allow cake to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap or foil, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour or until well chilled.
Frost the cake with cool whip or use fresh whipping cream. If using fresh whipping cream, whip the cream on high using an electric mixture.
Add 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the whipped cream. Garnish with fruit and chill until ready to serve.
Who says tacos are just for dinner? This veggie-enhanced twist on the classic breakfast burrito keeps carbs low while maximizing fiber. One whole egg delivers vitamin A, while two extra egg whites boost the protein.
Makes 1 serving
2 small corn tortillas
2 tbsp unsalted canned black beans
1 cup washed spinach or baby spinach
1 tsp oil or coconut oil
1 egg and 2 egg whites, beaten together
2 tbsp salsa fresca
pepper to taste
1. Place corn tortillas on a toaster-oven tray; top each with 1 tbsp black beans. Heat in a 350-degree toaster oven until tortilla and beans are heated through. (They should be ready when other ingredients are done cooking.)
2. In a small sauté pan, cook spinach with a little water over medium heat until wilted. Remove from pan, drain excess liquid, and set aside.
3. Add oil to the pan and heat. Add beaten eggs to pan and use a spatula to scramble the eggs.
4. When eggs are done, divide eggs and spinach between the two tortillas. Top with salsa fresca and pepper.